Saturday, March 7, 2009

Panoramic Malaing2

This looks like a back watered pond but actually it is a tributary river. It was blocked when they built road across it, the water flows become slower even though they built tunnel and the water turn into black.


The school building view from afar.

This is the same house with the school building and teacher's house in the middle.

This is the first house you will encounter when you come to Malaing, made from bamboo but nicely built. Everytime when I see this house my memory goes back to time when I was small. We use to have this kind of house. Many people said that bamboo-made house is very comfortable because it has good ventilation that is it is not hot inside. I agree to some extant but there is also some disadvantages of this type of house. What I mean is the wall is too loose and people will easily peep inside. Moreover, when it's rains the 'oudour' from the ground will rise to make you uncomfortable. But I miss our little bamboo house..

No comments: